Illuminated Manuscripts, Antique Maps and Antiquities
• World's largest collection of Medieval and Renaissance manuscript leaves for sale (including Books of Hours, Bibles and Gregorian Chants).
• Extensive selection of quality antique Maps and Classical Antiquities.
• Secure site for on-line purchase.
• More than 20 years of experience as full-time dealers in this field.
• The on-line gallery is selected from our collection of more than 4,000 leaves, and 5,000 maps and Antiquities from under $100 to more than $10,000.
• The manuscripts are all one-of-a-kind originals, dating as early as the 1100's. Maps and prints are all original antiques from the 1400's thru the 1800's.
• All items are guaranteed genuine. Matted items employ acid-free materials.
We are dealers with many years of experience
buying and selling Medieval and Renaissance
Illuminated Manuscripts (Books of Hours,
Bibles, Gregorian Chants...), 16th through
19th century Antique Maps and Prints, and
The interest in illuminated manuscripts,
antiquities and antique maps began in college
and grew significantly with extended travel to
Europe, Turkey & Asia throughout the 1960's.
Mr. Puckett opened his first gallery while
completing an MBA at Wharton Graduate
School, University of Pennsylvania in 1971.
Charles and Teresa Puckett have presented
numerous lectures at book and antique shows,
and on TV - most recently providing some of
the manuscripts for use by the FOX Network's
"Birth of Jesus", and appearing on HGTV's Collectible Treasures.